- About Us
- Psychological Topics
Bamaol.cc(Bamaol)is a professional networking platform that allows psychological counsellors to provide excellent psychological service, and offers informations of psychology and other related service.
If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement and to abide by all Applicable Law, you must discontinue use of the Bamaol immediately.
1. Eligibility. Use of the Bamaol and registration to be a Member for the Bamaol (“Membership”) is void where prohibited. By using the Bamaol, you represent and warrant that (a) you have the lawful professional qualification of being a psychological counsellor; (b) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (c) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and (d) your use of the Bamaol does not violate any Applicable Law. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we doubt reasonably that your registration information is wrong, unreal, misleading or incomplete.
2. Fees. Now, the service of Bamaol is free. You acknowledge that Bamaol reserves the right to charge for any portion of the Bamaol and to change its fees (if any) from time to time in its discretion.
3. Password. When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify Bamaol immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
4. Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Bamaol Member or Client, third party developers or any other parties with whom you interact through the Bamaol. Bamaol reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes.
Everyone is welcomed to post articles on Bamaol, especially the psychologists and psychology lovers.
5. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on, through or in connection with any of the Bamaol, and any material or information that you transmit to other members and for your interactions with other users.
Your profile may not include any form of prohibited Content, as outlined in Section 6 below. Despite this prohibition, information, materials or services provided by other Bamaol members (for instance, in their profiles) may, in whole or in part, be unauthorized, impermissible or otherwise violate this Agreement, and Bamaol assumes no responsibility or liability for this material.
Bamaol may reject, refuse to post or delete any Content for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, Content that in the sole judgment of Bamaol violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights of any person or entity, or harm or threaten the safety of any person or entity.
The majority of Content posted in Bamaol is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Bamaol. Bamaol ia irresponsible for any Content posted by members of the public on Bamaol or for the availability or Content of any third party sites that are accessible through Bamaol. Any links to third party websites from Bamaol do not amount to any endorsement of that site by the Bamaol and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
6. Please choose carefully the information that you post on, through or in connection with the Bamaol and that you provide to other users. According to relevant laws and regulations, any organization or individual is forbidden to use Bamaol for producting, uploading, copying and distributing.The following are examples of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on, through or in connection with the Bamaol. Bamaol reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Bamaol's sole discretion, violates this provision, including, without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Bamaol, terminating the Membership of such violators and/or reporting such Content or activities to law enforcement authorities.
Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that, in the sole discretion of Bamaol:
a. is against the basic principles established by Constitution.
b. endangers national security, or leaks state secrets, or subverts the government, or undermines national unification.
c. harms national honor and interests.
d. incites hostility and discrimination against any ethnic group, or sabotages equality and unity.
e. undermines national religious policies or preaches evil cults and feudal superstitions.
f. spreads rumors, disturbs social order or undermines social stability.
g. spreads obscenity, sex, gambling, violence, murder, terror, or abets crime.
h. insults or slanders others, infringes upon the rights of other people.
i. includes other content information that is prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
If you become aware of any person who contravenes the above provisions or misuses of the Bamaols, please contact us. Bamaol is irresponsible for any information relevant anyone provided by other users.
7. Articles from users is generally to be reviewed within 24 hours. Once approved, the articles would be posted in the relevant column as soon as possible. In general, if your article is not posted in 48 hours, it would mean that your article do not pass the reviewing. In addition to articles that contains the the prohibited Contents( in section 6), the followings will not pass the audit:
a. Articles are to be continued or with incomplete idea, ambiguous topic, ungrammatical structures, or illogical sequence.
b. Articles are too short. We do not limite the specific number of words, but at least you should express your ideas clearly.
c. Articles have been posted before by other users.
d. Articles include advertising ingredients, such as adding Web site in texts.
e. Articles are not your own original work, with serious plagiarism.
f. Articles do not meet the theme of Bamaol.
It's inevitable to be some slip-ups in auditing. If you think that your articles meet the standard of articles auditing but fail to audit, you can contact us. Generally articles not approved will not be deleted (except bad information, advertising and other irrelevant articles) and be kept by the administrator, but not be posted within the relevant section on Bamaol.
8. Bamaol serves for the highly qualified worldwide counsellors to contribute to the social harmony. So there is no remuneration for the time being. Protecting Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property.
9. Bamaol does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you transmit, submit, display or publish (“post”) on, through or in connection with the Bamaol. After posting your Content on, through or in connection with the Bamaol, you continue to retain any such rights that you may have in your Content, subject to the limited license herein.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on, through or in connection with the Bamaol, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this Section 9, and (ii) the posting of your Content on, through or in connection with the Bamaol and/or linked services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person or entity by reason of the use of any Content posted by you on or through the Bamaol and/or linked services. The Bamaol contain Content of Users and other Bamaol licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell or otherwise use any Content appearing on or through the Bamaol.
10. Bamaol respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that our users do the same. You may not upload, embed, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity. It is
Bamaol’s policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the membership of repeat infringers.
If you believe your work has been copied and posted on or through the Bamaol in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send Bamaol's Copyright Agent a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information: (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (b) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on the Bamaol (providing the URL(s) of the claimed infringing material satisfies this requirement); (c) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and (f) your physical or electronic signature. Bamaol's Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can also be reached electronically at email@example.com.
11. Information. The informations of psychological counselling(counsellors, institutes, training) in Bamaol are all come from counsellors themselves, institutes or training schools. It does not mean that Bamaol has examined the authenticity of information source and content. It also can not represent the opinion of Bamaol. Bamaol can not guarantee the correctness or reliability of the qualification.
12. Use of Drugs. The use of psychotropic drugs must be guided by a profession doctor. To any results caused by referring to the content of this website and using psychotropic drugs by yourself, Bamaol will not liable for any responsibility.
13. Virus Protection. Bamaol make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. Bamaol cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.